The aim of the Miniature Art Society of South Africa is….
- to promote and encourage all artists interested in the pursuit of miniature fine art.
- to help each member enjoy and delight in the painstaking delicacy and detail of each brushstroke, and to enter the intimacy of a small space.
- to foster and encourage greater awareness and appreciation of miniature art among artists and the general public.
- to encourage the collection of pieces of fine miniature work.
- to impart the knowledge we possess to all scholars interested in learning how to work in the small.
- to maintain the highest professional standards in our work so that it is in keeping with the tradition of miniature fine art.